Eden Gardens, Kolkata - 10th April 2016
- With Sunil Narine cleared to bowl this IPL, KKR look like a very strong side, and should be well in contention to reach the finals. Delhi aren't fancied by the market, but look to have a relatively solid all-round side, but one which lacks experience. This game will be a good test for both sides, and I'm looking at the angles below here.
- Eden Gardens has a bias towards sides chasing totals, with 59.6% of games won by the side batting second. This could provide an edge, depending on match situation and prices.
- Shreyas Iyer over 18.5 runs at 1.83 with Ladbrokes.
- Quentin de Kock over 23.5 runs, again at 1.83 with Ladbrokes.
- Andre Russell 40 & over performance points, or buy PP at 44 with SportingIndex.